2014 Registration will open
Thursday, May 1, 2014 at 8:00 a.m.
Capped at 1,200 runners
Race Date: Saturday, August 16th, 2014
Start Time: 7:15am
The Hobble Creek 1/2 Marathon strives to be Utah's premier 1/2 Marathon event. The course is fast with rolling hills and is a great place to set a PR (Personal Record) or tune up for a fall marathon. Hobble Creek is a classy, beautiful, and fast 1/2 Marathon. Use the navigation above or below to access registration information, course maps, race results, etc.
RACE BIBLE: Last Updated August 14th, 2013
Adobe Reader Required to view Race Bible. Download Here.
We would love to hear your feedback--- if you have any suggestions that would make the race a better experience, please let us know.
- Flowers and bouquets are provided to top female and male finishers by Steiners Flowers.
- Top overall 100 Men and Women receive a Special "Elite 100" Medallion. All other finishers will receive a custom Hobble Creek ½ Marathon finishers medallion.
- Top 3 Overall male and female awarded Prize Money
- Custom plaques to top 3 in each age division.
- Random drawings for several pairs of running shoes & other prizes during awards ceremony (must be present to win).